Guidelines and Instructions
SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
Nepalese Journal of Agricultural Sciences has been striving to provide the best platform for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest research findings and reviews on contemporary issues. Authors are encouraged to submit unpublished, original research works that are not submitted to any other journal for publication.
This journal accepts article submissions only by e-mail (NepJAS@hicast.edu.np).
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Managing Editor will send an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact (by email) the Managing Editor on time for that.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed at least by two experts; one reviewer from outside and one editor from the journal will be involved in reviewing an article submitted for publication. The review process may take up to 4 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review will be done electronically. .
- The author(s) should revise paper as per suggestions of the Reviewers and submit electronically; andpay annual membership fee (NRs 1000) through Bank Transfer in the Name of NepJAS / HICAST (Himalayan Bank Kathmandu). Membership fee is mandatory for the Corresponding Author.
- After publication, the corresponding author will receiveone copy of Hard copy journal free of charge. E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
The publisher (HICAST) and the journal (NepJAS) have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).